Overcoming a Culture of Entitlement (30-day recording)
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 30 days. You will also get access to download the slides.
Do you ever get frustrated by entitled employees? Who want everything now, now, now? And without working hard or earning it?
Ironically, many of our management and HR practices are actually fostering this entitlement. And the “Parent-Child” dynamic that often occurs between managers and employees is increasing entitlement and suppressing accountability.
Fortunately in this webinar, you’ll learn how to transform an entitlement culture, and radically improve accountability and ownership.
This 60-minute webinar called “Overcoming a Culture of Entitlement” will show you:
- The 8-question “Accountability Test” that will help you diagnose the levels of entitlement vs. accountability in your organization
- How a “Parent-Child” dynamic between managers and employees is fostering entitlement, and how managers can use an Adult leadership style to immediately increase employee accountability
- How CEO Memos can be rewritten to increase employee accountability and reduce entitlement
- How some of your HR processes are inadvertently creating a sense of entitlement and how 3 simple fixes can turn entitlement into accountability
- 15-minute conversation that managers must have with employees thatimmediately reduces employees’ sense of entitlement and gives them a greater sense of personal ownership
- A Personal Accountability Plan that reduces entitlement by pushing every employee to take personal responsibility for their career progression and development, and puts the manager in the role of coach and gets them out of playing parent
- The 2 biggest mistakes that managers make that keep employees feeling entitled
- How to use a “manager for a day” program to co-opt your best employees, radically alter their worldview and use them to change an entitlement culture from the inside-out
- The 1 question you must ask at the end of every meeting to hardwire accountability into your daily operations
- A powerful performance management tool called Word Pictures that translates accountability into concrete and gradable behaviors for every employee