Secrets for New Managers [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).|
Being a new manager can be terrifying; one day you’re friends with people and the next day you’re being asked to order them around. So how do you move from being “friend” to “manager”? What words are you supposed to say when you manage someone? How do you hold people accountable and improve their performance without being overbearing and destroying morale?
In this program designed for new managers, you’ll learn Secrets for New Managers so you can get off to a great start. After all, you don’t want to waste your big chance to make a first impression as a new leader.
This 60-minute webinar called “Secrets For New Managers” will show you:
- 3-part script to immediately start winning over your best employees, especially if they're bitter because you got the management job they really wanted
- 4 P’s of delegation, including how to prioritize tasks and how to define your expectations
- Discover the line between Friend and Manager and what boundaries you need to put on your new relationship with employees
- Discover exactly what goals you’re being asked to accomplish as a Manager, and then how to get your employees to help you achieve those goals
- How to avoid creating a Parent-Child dynamic with your employees
- How to co-opt your best employees to help you set the ground rules and boundaries using the “Word Pictures” technique
- 4-part script to say when “talented people with bad attitudes” try to derail you and even embarrass you
- Discover a process for assigning work that gives you more oversight without micromanaging (and that actually makes employees feel more autonomous)
- Discover the 5 biggest mistakes new managers make, and how to avoid them
- How to turn things around if you get off to a bad start as a new manager