The Secrets of Killer Virtual Presentations [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).
Ever sat through a terrible online meeting or presentation? Even normally good presenters don’t know how to make great virtual presentations.
Because the presentation skills you use in a face-to-face meeting are RADICALLY DIFFERENT than the presentation techniques you need to use in a Zoom, WebEx, Teams or GoToMeeting.
One study found that during online presentations, 28% of people admitted texting instead of listening, 27% were checking email and 17% were falling asleep! Is that what you want from YOUR audience?
It's a fact of life that the best presenters get more money, budget, promotions and attention. And in our current remote-working environment, your career success requires that you master VIRTUAL PRESENTATIONS!
We’ve compiled the latest virtual presentation skills from neurologists, visual designers, speech writers and psychologists, and packed them into a 60-minute high-energy presentation that will get you up to speed with the best presenters in the business.
In The Secrets Of Killer VIRTUAL PRESENTATIONS, you’ll learn…
- 4 questions you need to ask your virtual audience to keep them engaged and paying attention
- A strange Japanese presentation technique that makes your presentations much more succinct and memorable
- 3 virtual meeting rules you MUST set at the beginning of every online presentation
- Why you should never ask your virtual audience “can everyone hear me?”
- Inexpensive secrets for great lighting, backdrops, microphones and more
- Why you need to use a Tweet Slide every 10 minutes to keep your online audience awake
- Discover which presentation style you use (Director, Storyteller, Data Scientist or Closer) and learn the strengths & weaknesses of each style
- 3 rhetorical devices that sear your message into your audience’s brains (Including how many times you need to repeat your point before your audience remembers it)
- How a new presentation format called "Assertion-Evidence" makes your slides 11% more memorable
- 2 new web-based presentation technologies that are way slicker than PowerPoint (and will have your audience amazed)
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.