Getting More Influence Without Authority (Recording)
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 1 year. You will also get access to download the slides.
Do you have enough influence? Do colleagues and bosses listen to your every word? Do they act on your ideas? If you want more influence, so you can get better and faster results, this webinar called Influence Without Authority will show you how.
The flattening of today’s organizations has created more informal power networks that make the old command-and-control model of leadership obsolete. So this 60-minute webinar will teach you how to influence others to buy-in and follow your leadership.
You’ll learn how to key into other peoples’ driving needs and craft persuasive messages for each audience. We’ll show you how to identify your likely allies and your likely antagonists, whom to approach for support and how to enlist their support. We’ll also show you how to identify your hidden sources of power and leverage them for greater leadership effectiveness.
This 60-minute webinar called “Getting More Influence Without Authority” will show you:
- The 7 Personality Drivers that determine why people will (or won’t) listen to you
- New research that shows why leaders are afraid of people with new ideas
- 4 common mistakes that instantly make you LESS influential (and how to avoid them)
- Learn how to influence each of the 7 major personality types (with specific do’s and don’ts for each type)
- How to rewrite your message depending on the personality you’re talking to
- Diagnose whether someone is likely to be your Champion or Antagonist
- How to build support (and effectively convert the people that don’t support you)
- 3 sources of power you didn’t know you had (and how to start using them)
- Understand the difference between the Attraction and Power approaches to influence
- Develop influence in flat or matrix organizational structures
- Whether you should start by convincing your Champions or your Antagonists