Hiring For Attitude (Recorded Webinar)
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 1 year. You will also get access to download the slides.
Attitude accounts for 89% of hiring failures. So how do you assess candidates’ attitude (including their coachability, emotional intelligence, motivation and temperament)?
Based on the bestselling book featured inForbes, Fast Company & CNBC, Hiring for Attitude will show you the cutting-edge hiring practices that reveal if candidates have the right attitude to fit your culture.
You’ll get the one question to assess “coachability.” And you’ll get tools like the textual research that reveals if someone is a high or low performer just by the pronouns and verbs they use in their answers.
This 60-minute webinar called “Hiring for Attitude” will show you:
- The 5-part interview question that reveals if people are “coachable” (and that famously asks candidates to spell the last name of their previous boss)
- 6 words that ruin behavioral interview questionswhen you’re trying to hire for attitude
- 2 quick tests to discover the attitudinal characteristics that your organization MUST include in interviews
- Why you should never ask “tell me about yourself” or “what are your strengths/weaknesses”
- 4-part interview question that reveals if people are coachable and what their last boss really thought about them
- Why most hiring managers ask way too many questions, forcing candidates to give very fast and superficial answers (and learn how many questions you SHOULD ask)
- 1 sentence to say when you think the candidate is lying to you
- How to assess attitude when you’re conducting team interviews
- Get a structured form for assessing and evaluating all of your candidates
- 1 question that reveals if somebody goes “above and beyond”
- New textual science that shows you how candidates’ pronouns, verb tenses, and adverbs reveal if they’re a high or low performer