Leading a Team Filled with Strong Personalities (Recording)
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 1 year. You will also get access to download the slides and a 2-page talking points memo.
You want brilliant, creative and powerful people on your team (a bunch of passive "yes people" won't help you). But those big brains often come with strong personalities. And if you don't understand how to lead and balance those strong personalities, keeping your team focused, productive and collaborative will be exhausting (if not impossible).
On this webinar, you'll learn the tools and skills to make those strong personalities into a cohesive and productive team. You'll learn techniques and structures for harnessing the talent on your team, balancing the different personalities, and leveraging their strengths while keeping away from their weaknesses.
- The Big 4 Personalities you'll see on work teams (Analyzers, Implementers, Collaborators and Challengers), and the strengths and weaknesses of each personality type
- Take-home quiz to give to your team to discover their unique mix of Big 4 Personalities so you'll know how to balance them and leverage their talents
- 3 tools for keeping meetings with strong personalities disciplined and on-topic
- What to say when strong personalities are completely off topic (without offending them)
- Test for choosing the right decision-making process for your team's unique mix of strong personalities
- 2 techniques for getting the quiet personalities to participate more actively
- 3 techniques for harnessing and guiding the louder personalities to keep them engaged without them steamrolling the rest of the team
- Specific techniques for leading each of the Big 4 Personalities (Analyzers, Implementers, Collaborators and Challengers)
- 2 tools for generating productive disagreement between the various big