The Science of Managing Millennials Webinar (Recording)
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 1 year. You will also get access to download the slides.
The media has called Millennials everything from "deluded narcissists" to the "me-first generation." Well, how are we supposed to manage any group of employees when we give them such horrible labels?
It turns out that Millennials aren't nearly as narcissistic as everyone thinks (in fact, they rate their communication, writing and presentations as lower than any other generation). And they're not totally driven by money or praise (that's not even in their Top 3 motivational drivers).
Somehow Google, Apple, the military and more have figured out how to get great results from their Millennials. So what is everyone else missing?
In this new program called The Science of Managing Millennials, we'll explore the latest research of Millennials, what makes them tick, and how to make them highly productive, focused and accountable.
This 60-minute webinar called “The Science of Managing Millennials” will show you:
- How to break the Parent-Child management cycle that cause us so many problems when we manage people the same age as our kids
- The #1 driver of Millennial engagement (hint: it's not money or praise)
- How to give Millennials the 'learning opportunities' they so desperately want
- How to listen to their big ideas without getting defensive or angry
- The secret of quid-pro-quo arrangements that stop you from feeling like you're making Millennials more entitled
- The 6 Psychological Events that made Millennials the people they are today (and how to use that insight to attract and motivate them)
- How to give Millennials positive reinforcement WITHOUT lowering your standards
- 3 mistakes that HR makes when they're recruiting Millennials
- How companies like Google are able to give Millennials a deep sense of purpose while still getting insane productivity from them