How To Coach Employees Who Are Struggling To Meet Expectations [MAY 19TH]
EVENT DATE: THURSDAY, MAY 19TH FROM 1-2 PM EASTERN
DON'T WORRY IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE LIVE DATE, REGISTER ANYWAY! THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THE RECORDING, SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND WATCH AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!
The typical manager spends more time with their struggling employees than with their top performers! And most managers keep having the same performance conversations again and again with little success!
Most feedback conversations fail because the scripts that managers typically learn tell employees that their performance is poor WITHOUT teaching them how to improve.
Fortunately, in this program, you’ll learn How To Coach Employees Who Are Struggling To Meet Expectations...and you’ll fix the underlying issues once without having the same conversation over and over.
And you’ll discover that these are NOT painful conversations, because your employees will immediately see the concrete steps for improvement and create a self-reinforcing feedback loop.
Specifically, you’ll discover:
- How to flip the ‘Self-Awareness Switch’ so every employee instantly knows whether their performance is failing or meeting expectations
13 real-life behavioral examples that you can use to teach your employees the difference between ‘failing to meet expectations’ and ‘meeting expectations’—ESSENTIAL for coaching struggling employees
- The 3-part script that shows struggling employees how meeting expectations is within their grasp (using a psychological technique called “Mastery Thinking”)
- The exact script that gets your employees to immediately buy in to improving their performance
- How to instantly eliminate disagreements with employees about their actual performance
- 2 sentences that help every employee realize their untapped potential (if you say them in the first few minutes of the coaching conversation)
- How to tell the difference between an employee who’s genuinely struggling and someone who simply doesn’t want to improve
- Why employees are 107% more engaged when they understand the specific behaviors that define ‘meeting expectations’
- The conversation script for employees that resist improving
- AND SO MUCH MORE....!
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.