The Ultimate Blueprint For Increasing Your Employees’ Resilience & Optimism [OCTOBER 29TH, 1-3 PM EASTERN]
EVENT DATE: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29TH, FROM 1-3 PM EASTERN
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THE RECORDING, SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND WATCH AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!
The only way to keep your employees motivated and productive during a pandemic is to build their ‘psychological muscles’ with Resilience & Optimism.
But catchy phrases about ‘staying positive’ are NOT enough! So we’ve built you the blueprint of the actions, tools and exercises to make immediate improvements in your employees’ resilience and optimism.
Resilience & Optimism are PSYCHOLOGICAL MUSCLES…and we’re giving you the specific routine to help them grow and develop!
All you have to do is follow the plan in this 2-hour masterclass called The Ultimate Blueprint For Increasing Your Employees’ Resilience & Optimism.
We’ve done the hard work for you…simply follow this step-by-step plan…we’ve literally detailed every action you need to take (and we’ve even written the scripts, memos, etc. for you)!
Here’s what you’re going to learn in this 2-hour masterclass…
YOUR ROUTINE TO INCREASE EMPLOYEES’ RESILIENCE
- The 3 Paragraph Email you need to send to every employee on your team to get them excited to work on improving their Resilience & Optimism (BONUS: you get the memo in a Word doc so you can easily customize)
- The 7-Question Resilience Test you’ll give to every employee to immediately assess their current resilience levels
- The 6-Part Monday Afternoon Meeting you need to initiate to increase employees’ Resilience by teaching them how to anticipate and solve upcoming frustrations & roadblocks
- How to discover and share your employees’ Resilience Success Stories so they start to see that they actually have more resilience than they thought!
- The 7-Part Resilience Exercise that you’ll assign to every employee that will help them discover their unrealized sources of resilience
- The 4-Part Daily Reflecting Exercise For Employees that gives them a ‘booster shot’ of control, optimism and confidence that they’ll get through tough times
- The 1-Question Daily Goal-Setting Exercise that employees will use every morning that focuses their day and builds their Resilience to handle any frustrations
YOUR ROUTINE TO INCREASE EMPLOYEES’ OPTIMISM
- The 6-Part Friday Morning Meeting you need to initiate to increase employees’ Optimism by making them reflect on successes from the week and learning how to incorporate those accomplishments into their daily routine
- The 4-Part Optimism Exercise that you’ll assign to every employee that will help them learn to discover hidden reasons to feel optimistic and confident, and how to then translate those discoveries into concrete actions for tomorrow
- The 4-Part Script For 1:1 Videoconferences With Each Employee to debrief and learn from their 4-Part Optimism Exercise
- The 3-Step Script For Empathic Listening to instantly comfort and connect-with your employees (including specific phrases & questions to use right away)…you’ll be using this script in all your 1:1 Conversations
- 2 Virtual Team Exercises to prevent isolation and loneliness from derailing your employees’ Optimism
YOUR WEEKLY PLAN TO MAKE EMPLOYEES SMARTER ABOUT RESILIENCE & OPTIMISM
Every week you’re going to share a new study with your employees to make them smarter about Resilience & Optimism. And we’re giving you a 4-week calendar of the studies to share!
- WEEK #1 COOL IDEA TO SHARE: This week you’ll teach your employees the striking study on ‘Temporal Distancing’ that will show them how a simple 30-second visualization exercise can immediately reduce negativity and even lower their blood pressure
- WEEK #2 COOL IDEA TO SHARE: This week you’ll teach your employees the shocking study on the ‘Negativity Bias’ that shows how negative information has a bigger impact on the brain and how they can use this insight to protect their own Resilience & Optimism
- WEEK #3 COOL IDEA TO SHARE: This week you’ll teach your employees the stunning study called ‘Reason-Based Choice’ that will show them how a simple mental switch can help them focus on the positive instead of the negative
- WEEK #4 COOL IDEA TO SHARE: This week you’ll teach your employees the surprising study on ‘The Role Of Reflection” that will show them how an easy 10-minute learning reflection exercise can instantly improve their job performance (and thus increase their emotional wellness)
MARK MURPHY, FOUNDER OF LEADERSHIP IQ, NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Mark is a New York Times bestseller, author of 7 books, Senior Contributor to Forbes, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru and the Founder of Leadership IQ. He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, the Clinton Foundation, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more organizations. Mark's work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.
Mark has been featured in...