Becoming a Visionary Leader
Every leader wants to be seen as visionary, but how? To be a great visionary leader, you need to get everyone aiming in the right direction, working in lock-step, and acting with passion. But if you start offering tired clichés every employee will roll their eyes, tune out and think this is all a bunch of hooey. In this webinar, we’ll show you a 5-part model to create a vision that is both inspirational and memorable. You’ll move beyond fuzzy and poorly defined visions and learn to sell a vision that balances your unchanging core values with all the turbulence in the outside world. We’ll give you specific examples from visionary companies like Google and the Ritz-Carlton.
- We’ll show you 3 mistakes that make people ignore your vision.
- We’ll outline 5 questions that every vision MUST answer and 10 cliché phrases you should NEVER use in a vision.
- You’ll learn how to use data to justify and clarify your vision and stories to spread it like wildfire.
- Discover behavioral standards that help keep employees accountable.
- Learn how to stop focusing only on the daily grind of present-day issues and instead start developing the skills to become forward-looking and visionary.
Take a Free Video Tour!
Leadership IQ is constantly researching companies to learn what works and what doesn’t. Then we turn that research into practical steps you can take to improve execution and communications throughout your organization. No fluff. No hyperbole. Just data driven practices presented in a clear, concise manner.
Whether you want to deliver critical skills training to your managers (or experience it yourself) in person, on site or online, we have offerings that can be customized to meet your needs. Enter your information below for immediate access!
You’re just one click away!
We take your privacy seriously. This information is used only to follow up with you and to deliver your free video.