This program comes in two formats...
- How to deliver the toughest messages without causing defensiveness or anger
- Create a culture of truth, candor, trust, resilience and accountability
- How psychological phenomena like cognitive dissonance and the Dunning-Kruger effect cause people to deny or attack the truth
- How Structured Listening helps you control volatile conversations
- The 7 phrases that make people defensive
- Manage the personalities who play politics or are passive-aggressive
- Foster real teamwork, make smarter decisions, spark innovation, and solve problems more quickly
And you can teach the content however you want. Unlike other certification programs, you can teach 1-hour sessions on Truth At Work, or 2-hour sessions, or half-day, or full-day or two-day or whatever you want.
Also, you will never have to pay 'per-participant' fees to buy workbooks for the people in your trainings. This certification gives you total control over how to teach Truth At Work.