7 Psychological Secrets of Great Customer Service (30-Day Recording)
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 30 days. You will also get access to download the slides.
Most customer service is subpar because companies don’t understand the psychology of their customers. And that’s why this 60-minute teleconference & webinar will teach you a new generation of techniques from psychology, decision sciences and behavioral economics. These new sciences are radically improving how we understand and treat our customers.
If your customers absolutely love your customer service, your revenue will skyrocket and your story will spread virally. But if your service is just mediocre, then beware those dissatisfied customers who can kill your reputation (and your revenue) on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and more.
Join us for this special 60-minute webinar called “7 Psychological Secrets of Great Customer Service” and learn:
- The 4 most common customer personalities and the psychological tactics that work best for each type
- How one unexpected gesture can give your customers a “wow” experience
- Why paraphrasing the words of angry customers can make them furious(and what you should say instead)
- How to plant a positive emotional image in customers minds to increase their patience and trust
- The 1 question that you should always ask whenever a customer calls you to report a problem
- How a specific type of compliment called “positive labeling” can radically improve customers’ behavior (e.g. turning cranky customers into perfect ladies and gentlemen)
- Why “process transparency” greatly relaxes customers and reduces their anxiety
- How something as simple as installing a mirror can improve everyone’s behavior (customers, employees, managers and more)
- How to “individualize and personalize” your customers so they feel an intense emotional connection to your staff (and vice versa)
- Why beginning conversations with “how are you doing today?” irritates most customers (and what you should say instead)
- 4 questions you should insert into every customer service satisfaction survey
- 3 questions that every customer wants you to answer during customer service interactions
- How to apologize to a customer and win back their loyalty
- How to use “emotional intelligence” instead of fake-sounding scripts