Are Your Best People Preparing To Quit? (Recording)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 1 year. You will also get access to download the slides.
Imagine how difficult your life would be if your high performers walked out the door...
...well the shocking truth is that in 42% of companies, your "high performers are LESS ENGAGED than low performers!" And that means a lot of your best people could be on the verge of quitting!
This webinar will show you how to diagnose the turnover risk of your best people and gives you a step-by-step plan to re-engage and inspire them immediately!
This 60-minute webinar called "ARE YOUR BEST PEOPLE PREPARING TO QUIT?" will teach you...
- The shocking new data on just how many high performers are getting ready to quit!
- The 3 psychological drivers that high performers have (that middle and low performers often lack)
- How to build trust and get candid feedback from your high performers
The surprising type of goals that high performers require (that are radically different from low and middle performers)
- How to assess high performers' perception of the costs and benefits of working for this organization
- The surprising analytics that reveal why high performers are often LESS ENGAGED than low performers!
- An effective "retention" conversation script and the best time and place to hold that conversation (using our famous Shoves & Tugs model)
- How to know when our conversations with high performers are NOT hitting the most critical issues
- How to tell if one of your stars is contemplating leaving
- What to do when your high performers seem "maxed out"
- AND SO MUCH MORE....!