Book: Managing Narcissists, Blamers, Dramatics and More
FROM NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER MARK MURPHY COMES THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO MANAGING DIFFICULT PEOPLE!
THIS BOOK GIVES YOU THE RESEARCH-BACKED SCRIPTS TO MANAGE THE MOST DIFFICULT PERSONALITIES...
...INCLUDING DRAMATICS, BLAMERS, NARCISSISTS, THE CONFIDENTLY INCOMPETENT, NEGATIVE PERSONALITIES, TALENTED TERRORS, AND MORE!
Do you ever have to deal with giant egos, or blamers, or people who find drama in every little thing? Do you have to work with anyone who always sees the negative in any situation? Or someone who is hyper-sensitive and always gets their feelings hurt?
This book gives you specific scripts to improve even the most difficult personalities!
There has never been a book like this that combined the latest research with hyper-practical scripts that tell you EXACTLY WHAT TO SAY for every difficult personality!
This book is LOADED with immediate takeaways, including:
- 4 WORDS that immediately stop Dramatic personalities from spiraling into more drama
- One question that stops Negative personalities from sucking the energy out of the room
- 6 WORDS that instantly force Blamers to take responsibility (and help you not get pulled into a never-ending conversation)
- The script that immediately stops people from taking advantage of your kindness and empathy
- The 3-PART SCRIPT for subtly deflating the inflated ego of the office Narcissist
- Exactly what words you need to say to deescalate conversations that get angry and contentious
- The 4-PART SCRIPT for overcoming the Dunning-Kruger Effect (when people think they're amazing but they're really terrible)
You get specific scripts for managing these difficult personalities:
Dramatics.....Negative Personalities.....Blamers.....Problem Bringers.....Overly Sensitive Personalities.....Advantage-Takers.....Confidently Incompetent.....Narcissists.....Talented Terrors