Heal Employee Burnout In Just One Week [JULY 30TH, 1-2 PM EASTERN]
EVENT DATE: THURSDAY, JULY 30th, from 1:00-2:00 PM EASTERN
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH THE RECORDING, WHICH YOU CAN WATCH AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT FOR 1 YEAR!
Your employees are stressed! Whether it’s burnout from working remotely, fears over childcare, the climbing pandemic numbers, or worries about your business’ future, employee burnout is skyrocketing!
And employee burnout damages productivity, increases mistakes and generally makes people miserable.
But if you’re willing to make a few research-backed interventions, you can reduce your employees’ burnout in as little as a week…if you’re willing to follow this step-by-step plan!
We’ve detailed the actions you need to take and we’ve literally written the scripts, exercises, and plans for you! [And we’ll show you exactly how to keep this plan going over the long-term].
Here’s what you’re going to learn in this 1-hour training…
- The 7-Question Burnout Test you’ll give to every employee to immediately assess their current burnout levels
- The 5 Words That Indicate Employees Are Burned Out and how to spot these words in daily conversations
- The 6-Part Monday Afternoon Meeting you need to initiate to increase employees’ Resilience by teaching them how to anticipate and solve upcoming roadblocks so their frustration doesn’t spiral into hopelessness and burnout
- The 7-Part Resilience Exercise that you’ll assign to every employee that will help them develop greater mental toughness so that stress and anxiety don’t cause so much mental anguish
- The 1-Question Daily Goal-Setting Exercise that employees will use every morning that drastically increases their productivity and self-efficacy (which is one of the biggest antidotes to burnout)
- The 6-Part Friday Morning Meeting you need to initiate to increase employees’ optimism and positivity by making them reflect on successes from the week and learning how to incorporate those accomplishments into their daily routine
- The 4-Part Optimism Exercise that you’ll assign to every employee that will help them learn to discover hidden reasons to feel optimistic and confident, and how to then translate those discoveries into concrete actions for tomorrow
- The 4-Part Script For 1:1 Stay Interviews With Each Employee to immediately eliminate the roadblocks and frustrations that are the major causes of their burnout
- 2 Virtual Team Exercises to prevent isolation and loneliness from spiking your employees’ burnout
MARK MURPHY, FOUNDER OF LEADERSHIP IQ, NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Mark is a New York Times bestseller, author of 7 books, Senior Contributor to Forbes, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru and the Founder of Leadership IQ. He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, the Clinton Foundation, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more organizations. Mark's work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.
Mark has been featured in...