How To Build Support For Your Change Efforts (30-Day Recording)
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 30 days. You will also get access to download the slides.
46% of leaders think their company changes too slowly. A Harvard Business School study found that 70% of change efforts fail. And a Leadership IQ study found that mismanaging change is the #1 reason why executives lose their jobs.
Why is change so hard? For one, leaders must help themselves manage change, all while helping others cope with change. And most typical top-down structures ignore the psychological aspect of change, focusing only on delivering a great pitch. Meanwhile, listeners catastrophize the message, jumping to conclusions and making irrational interpretations about the impact the change will have on them.
So in this webinar, you’ll learn how to accelerate your change management process, and reframe your communications to make change more appealing. And how to manage peoples’ emotions about change so they feel excited, instead of scared!
- How to assess whether your change process should be Evolutionary or Revolutionary
- 2 ways that change efforts get bogged down and how to fix them
- How to reframe all your communications so that change sounds like an opportunity rather than a threat
- 3 biggest points that MUST be included in every memo announcing a change initiative
- How to stop and debunk any negative rumors about your change effort
- The biggest reason that change efforts fail (and how you can fix it)
- 2x2 grid that shows you exactly how much support you will have for your change effort
- How to inspire employees to leave the status quo and embrace new changes
- How to win-over fence-sitters and deal with change resisters
- 4 question test that will predict the success (or failure) of your change efforts
- 2 steps you must take so that people don't backslide and return to the old ways of doing things