How To Speak So Everyone Listens (30-Day Recording)
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 30 days. You will also get access to download the slides.
When you speak, does everyone listen? Do people hang on your every word? OR, do you connect with some people but not others? Do you have trouble connecting with ‘feelers’ or data geeks or people who don’t get to the point?
A whopping 93% of leaders think they are effective communicators – yet only 11% of their employees agree. That’s a huge problem for leaders, because communication skills drive career success in today’s organizations.
Once you harness the best practices taught in our upcoming webinar, “How to Speak So Everyone Listens,” you’ll see your effectiveness as a communicator – and a leader – skyrocket.
AND ALSO: On this recorded webinar we’ll be sharing our revolutionary new data about how communication styles can actually impact employee engagement!
In this recorded 1-hour webinar, you’ll learn:
- The 4 types of communication styles (Analytical, Personal, Functional and Intuitive) and how to speak to every one
- How to speak to a room filled with different communication styles (called Multipathing)
- 3 tricks for when you and your boss have different communication styles
- How to identify and speak to ‘process-driven’ people who like the nitty-gritty detail
- How to identify and speak to ‘big picture’ people who don’t want lots of detail
- How to identify and speak to ‘analytical’ people who want data, hard numbers, and dislike that ‘warm-and-fuzzy’ stuff
- How to identify and speak to people that are warm and chatty ‘feelers’
- Which modes of communication work (and don’t work), including email, voicemail, phone calls, and more
- 5 words to say when the other person isn’t listening to you
- The biggest way your communication needs to change when you’re speaking to 1 person vs. a group