Managing Narcissists, Blamers, Drama Queens and More Webinar Recording (Recording)
This is a recorded webinar. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 1 year. You will also get access to download the slides.
Do you ever have to deal with giant egos, or blamers, or people who find drama in every little thing? Do you have to work with anyone who always sees the negative in any situation? Or someone who is hyper-sensitive and always gets their feelings hurt?
Sadly, not every person in our organization is nice, pleasant and easy-going. So you’ve got to know how to manage and understand difficult personalities. Fortunately, we’ve identified the Big Five difficult personalities that drive the most conflict in organizations, and we’ve developed specific scripts for dealing with each one. In this 60-minute webinar,you’ll learn specific scripts for managing Narcissists (Giant Egos), Blamers and Finger-Pointers, Drama Queens and Kings, Negative and Overly Sensitive people.
- Negative (they always see the downside): Because their negativity can deflate everyone around them, you’ll learn how to contain their negativity and even start to turn them positive by debunking the irrational thoughts that drive their negativity
- Drama Queens and Kings: Behind the drama is a desperate cry for attention, so you’ll learn a specific script for reducing the drama while turning them into a more rational and responsible adult
- Narcissists (Giant Egos): Behind that giant ego is a very fragile personality, so you’ll learn a very clever and subtle script for getting them to do what you want while toning-down their ego (even if they outrank you)
- Blamers and Finger-Pointers: The blame game is time-consuming and destructive, so you’ll learn a script to quickly stop the finger-pointing and make this person and positive contributor to the team
- Overly Sensitive: Learn why they’re so emotionally fragile and always looking for reasons to feel hurt and a specific script for pulling them together and keeping them productive