Maximize Your Leadership Style for Greater Results [SEPTEMBER 30TH, 1-2 PM EASTERN]
EVENT DATE: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH FROM 1-2 PM EASTERN
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THE RECORDING, SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND WATCH AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!
Do you know which leadership styles get the greatest engagement and performance?
More than one million leaders have taken our Leadership Styles Assessment! And we know that the best leadership style depends on your employees and your goals.
Some leadership styles are more effective for retaining and engaging employees, while other styles are more effective when a team is highly creative but not achieving tangible results.
Some leadership styles work better when employees are comfortable taking some risks, while others are more suited to alleviating employee burnout.
Not only is it critical to know which styles work best in a given situation, it’s vital to understand which style aligns with how you are naturally inclined to lead.
In this groundbreaking 60-minute live masterclass, based on data from more than one million leaders, you’ll learn:
- The strengths & weaknesses of the 4 major leadership styles: Pragmatists, Idealists, Stewards and Diplomats
- Understand the leadership style strengths & weaknesses of real-life leaders from Jeff Bezos to Elon Musk to Sheryl Sandberg and more
- The 7 signs that you’re using the wrong leadership style for your team (and signs that your style is too tough, too soft, too slow, etc.)
- How to make your leadership style more caring & collaborative when your team’s morale is dropping and burnout is rising
- How to make your leadership style more structured & consistent when your group needs better execution
- How to make your leadership style more intense & competitive when you need to shake up the status quo
- How to make your leadership style more challenging when you need faster results
- See the latest data on which styles are preferred by employees in HR, Sales, Operations, IT, Finance, and more
- Learn which leadership styles work best for ambitious people, younger employees, end-of-career workers, burned out teams, and more
- Discover which leadership styles are the best for increasing employee engagement, hitting big goals, improving quality, growing employees’ careers, and more
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.