Reducing Employee Burnout (With Research-Driven Techniques) [JUNE 29TH, 1-2 PM EASTERN]
EVENT DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29TH FROM 1 - 2 PM EASTERN
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THE RECORDING, SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND WATCH AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!
More than 70% of leaders have seen their employees make mistakes because of burnout! And more than 75% have seen employee productivity decrease from burnout!
But taking walks outdoors or a few minutes of meditation are NOT enough to significantly reduce employee burnout. You need smarter techniques than the warmed-over fluff from the average free webinar.
That’s why this program will detail dozens of specific research-backed techniques you can start today that will drastically reduce employee burnout (without any additional expenses).
From the exact words that employees use when they’re burned out, to specific days of the week that employees should work from home, to 5-minute psychological exercises from clinical psychologists, you’ll get the latest science on reducing employee burnout, quickly and effectively.
This program is for CEOs, HR executives and direct leaders who want a detailed toolkit to quickly reduce employee burnout.In this 1-hour masterclass training, you’ll learn…
- The 13 Words That Indicate Employees Are Burned Out and how to spot these words in daily conversations
- How to stop the Butt-In-Seat Mentality that’s causing 30%+ of employee burnout and stress
- The 6-Part Monday Afternoon Meeting that builds employees’ resilience and helps them overcome stressors during the week
- The 6-Part Friday Morning Meeting that builds employees’ optimism and helps them cast the previous week in a more positive light
- The Exact Days That Employees Actually Want to Work From Home that reduce their stress (and avoids big mistakes like Apple recently made with their work-from-home-schedule)
- Precisely How Many Hours Per Week Leaders Need to Talk With Employees to actually reduce burnout
- The 3-part daily exercise that immediately reduces burnout by Developing Employees’ Self-Efficacy (you need to know this concept if you want to reduce burnout)
- The 4-Part Script For 1:1 Motivation Conversations to immediately eliminate the roadblocks that drive employee burnout
- The 7 Phrases That Leaders Should NEVER Say when they’re trying to be emotionally sensitive to employee burnout
- The exact memo that CEOs and HR Executives need to send to managers that explain WHY reducing burnout is so critical to achieving P&L results
YOU WILL LEAVE THIS PROGRAM WITH AN IMMEDIATELY ACTIONABLE SET OF PRACTICAL TOOLS TO IMPLEMENT TODAY!
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.