Skyrocketing Your Employee Engagement In Stressful Times [JUNE 23RD, 1-2PM EASTERN]
EVENT DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23RD AT 1PM EASTERN
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THE RECORDING, SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND WATCH AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!
Here’s a terrifying statistic: Only 28% of employees love their job! Think about what that means for your ability to retain employees, keep them performing at a high level, prevent them from disengaging and becoming bitter or negative. (And with Glassdoor and social media, do you really want disengaged people talking about your company in a negative way? How much will your company suffer when your best people start quitting and talking badly?)
Even if your company doesn’t have plans for an enterprise-wide employee engagement survey or initiative, there are a dozen simple activities you can undertake today that will drastically increase your employee engagement. Given how simple these steps are, there’s really no excuse for not starting to increase employee engagement at your company!
In this 1-hour masterclass, you’ll learn:
- The 4-Part Script For 1:1 Stay Interviews With Each Employee to immediately eliminate the frustrations that make them quit
- The fastest fix to stop burnout and work-life balance problems for your employees
- 4-sentences that HR leaders must memorize to convince and persuade other executives that employee engagement is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT
- The shocking research that shows why your high performers could be LESS ENGAGED than your lowest-performing employees
- How to quickly assess employee burnout and why your employee engagement efforts will fail if you don’t fix the burnout issue
- 5 questions you must immediately eliminate from your employee engagement survey (because they will only anger your people)
- The 3 psychological drivers that you need to solve for high performers (that your middle and low performers don’t care about)
- How to tell if one of your star employees is contemplating quitting
- The 3 issues that EVERY CEO wants to see assessed in their employee survey
- The 4-Part Monday Meeting that every manager can start today that increases employee engagement and reduces employee burnout
- Exactly how many hours per week managers need to talk with their employees to increase their engagement (and exactly what managers should say to employees during those interactions)
- The 6 words that your executives should ALWAYS say when you share your employee engagement survey results with employees
- How to immediately fix the performance management problem that’s killing employee engagement for your best employees
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.