DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET THE LEADERSHIP STYLES BOOK!
WE'VR BEEN FEATURED IN...
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS 176-PAGE BOOK...
- PAGE 49…Give your employees this 5-question test to assess if you’re actually giving them enough challenge or if you need to do more (especially if you’ve got a very caring leadership style)
- PAGE 57…Use this interview question to assess whether your employees can handle working for a hard-charging leadership style
- PAGE 83…This 2-question script will immediately improve your connection and caring with your employees (especially if your leadership style is a bit tough)
- PAGE 117…Use the Word Pictures Technique to ensure that your employees never again argue about their performance appraisal scores (especially if your leadership style needs more structure and directiveness)
- PAGE 152…This 4-question script will immediately get your employees more excited to learn, grow and develop
Mark Murphy, is the founder of Leadership IQ, a New York Times bestselling author, contributor to FORBES & CNBC. and rated as a Top 30 Leadership Guru. Mark's reputation as leadership training expert is also why he's lectured at The United Notions, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, IBM, MasterCard, Merck, and more.
Mark has written some of the most practical and insightful leadership books ever. And his leadership techniques and research have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc., CNBC, CBS MarketWatch, Fortune, Forbes, Business Week, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times and more. He has also appeared on ABC's 20/20, CBS News, Fox Business News, CNN and NPR.
Some of his most well-known research studies include “Are SMART Goals Dumb?,” “Why CEO's Get Fired,” “Why New Hires Fail,” “High Performers Can Be Less Engaged,” and “Don’t Expect Layoff Survivors to Be Grateful.”
This book needs to be mandated in every business school! This book is an early-warning system for every leader! Every leader’s got their own style, but rarely are leaders and executives taught the pitfalls and potential of their leadership style.
A great book to have or give to another leader! Mark's other books helped me understand, motivate, and deal with other people. This book is helping me understand myself and how my personality motivates the people around me.
CEO of EngageUSA
Adapt your leadership style to any situation! The greatest leaders know how to adapt and change their leadership style. Mark Murphy has cracked the code on how leaders can thrive in any situation by making simple tweaks to their style!