Talk To Us About How We Can Help Your Organization!
See how we can HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION WITH:
- Leadership Training for Managers & Executives
- Executive Team Retreats & Assessments
- Communication Skills Training
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Hiring For Attitude Consulting
- Solving Staffing Shortages (& Recruiting Performance)
- Keynote Speeches
- Custom Research & Quizzes
- Online Training Libraries
- Group Discounts For Courses
AS FEATURED IN...
Mark Murphy, is the founder of Leadership IQ, a New York Times bestselling author, contributor to FORBES & CNBC. and rated as a Top 30 Leadership Guru. Mark's reputation as leadership training expert is also why he's lectured at The United Notions, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, IBM, MasterCard, Merck, and more.
Mark has written some of the most practical and insightful leadership books ever. And his leadership techniques and research have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc., CNBC, CBS MarketWatch, Fortune, Forbes, Business Week, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times and more. He has also appeared on ABC's 20/20, CBS News, Fox Business News, CNN and NPR.
Some of his most well-known research studies include “Are SMART Goals Dumb?,” “Why CEO's Get Fired,” “Why New Hires Fail,” “High Performers Can Be Less Engaged,” and “Don’t Expect Layoff Survivors to Be Grateful.”