Keynote Speaker Mark Murphy
New York Times Bestselling Author &Forbes Senior Contributor
MARK MURPHY HAS BEEN FEATURED IN...
ABOUT MARK MURPHY:
Mark Murphy, is the founder of Leadership IQ,
a New York Times bestselling author,
Senior Contributor to Forbes,
and rated as a Top 30 Leadership Guru.
Mark's reputation as leadership training expert is also why he's lectured at The United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, IBM, MasterCard, Merck, and more.
Mark has written some of the most practical and insightful leadership books ever. And his leadership techniques and research have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc., CNBC, CBS MarketWatch, Fortune, Forbes, Business Week, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times and more. He has also appeared on ABC's 20/20, CBS News, Fox Business News, CNN and NPR.
Some of his most well-known research studies include “Are SMART Goals Dumb?,” “Why CEO's Get Fired,” “Why New Hires Fail,” “High Performers Can Be Less Engaged,” and “Don’t Expect Layoff Survivors to Be Grateful.”
Mark MURPHY'S BESTSELLING BOOKS INCLUDE:
Mark MURPHY'S SPEAKING TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Managing Narcissists, Blamers, Dramatics and More
- The Deadly Sins Of Employee Retention
- Increasing Your Employees’ Resilience & Optimism
- Hiring for Attitude
- The Science of Managing Remote & Hybrid Employees
- How Great Managers Drive Employee Engagement
- What Great Communicators Do Differently
- Hundred Percenters: Leadership That Inspires Greatness
- Why SMART Goals Don't Drive Great Performance
- HARD Goals: The Science of Extraordinary Achievement
- Do More Coaching and Less Managing
- Giving Tough Feedback Without Making People Angry
All topics are customized to your unique needs AND can be delivered in-person or online.
Mark MURPHY IN THE PRESS: