Keynote Speaker Mark Murphy
New York Times Bestselling Author & Forbes Senior Contributor
Give your audience the latest leadership & employee engagement expertise with Mark Murphy, New York Times Bestselling Author & Forbes Senior Contributor.
Mark's Keynote Topics Include:
- Healing Employee Burnout
- Increasing Your Employees’ Resilience & Optimism
- The Science of Managing A Hybrid Workforce
- How Great Managers Drive Employee Engagement
- What Great Communicators Do Differently
- Hundred Percenters: Leadership That Inspires Greatness
- Hiring for Attitude
- HARD Goals: The Science of Extraordinary Achievement
- Do More Coaching and Less Managing
- Managing Narcissists, Blamers, Dramatics and More
- Stop Being Busy, Start Being Productive
- What Great Managers Do Differently
Mark's Bestselling Books Include:
MARK HAS BEEN FEATURED IN...
Mark Murphy, is the founder of Leadership IQ, a New York Times bestselling author, contributor to FORBES & CNBC. and rated as a Top 30 Leadership Guru. Mark's reputation as leadership training expert is also why he's lectured at The United Notions, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, IBM, MasterCard, Merck, and more.
Mark has written some of the most practical and insightful leadership books ever. And his leadership techniques and research have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc., CNBC, CBS MarketWatch, Fortune, Forbes, Business Week, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times and more. He has also appeared on ABC's 20/20, CBS News, Fox Business News, CNN and NPR.
Some of his most well-known research studies include “Are SMART Goals Dumb?,” “Why CEO's Get Fired,” “Why New Hires Fail,” “High Performers Can Be Less Engaged,” and “Don’t Expect Layoff Survivors to Be Grateful.”