Mark is a New York Times bestselling author, contributor to Forbes & CNBC, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru and his firm, Leadership IQ, was just named one of the Top 10 Leadership Development Companies in the world!
OUTLINE OF MARK'S TALK
Mark's talks are always customized for each group, but here are some of the key takeaways attendees get from his talk on Hiring For Attitude:
- Why 89% of hiring failures come from ATTITUDE not SKILLS
- 2 quick tests to discover the attitudes that your organization MUST include in interviews
- Why you should never ask “tell me about yourself” or “what are your strengths/weaknesses”
- 6 words that ruin behavioral interview questions when you’re trying to hire for attitude
- Why most hiring managers ask way too many questions (and learn how many questions you SHOULD ask)
- 4-part interview question that reveals if people are coachable and what their last boss really thought about them
- New textual science that shows you how candidates’ pronouns, verb tenses, and adverbs reveal if they’re a high or low performer
- Specific Interview Questions to reveal whether candidates are RESILIENT, OPTIMISTIC, CUSTOMER-FOCUSED, and MORE
PRICING FOR MARK'S TALK
Typical rates for Mark's Hiring For Attitude talks are $20,000 for up to 90 minutes. However, because Mark is an EO member, and passionate about helping entrepreneurs, he will work with chapters whenever possible to accommodate budget constraints.
HOW TO CONTACT MARK
Because of his travel, the fastest way to schedule Mark, or arrange a conversation, is to contact Jill Sutherland at email@example.com or 800-814-7859.
The Baltimore Chapter's best-attended event was when we had New York Times bestselling author, Mark Murphy, speak about his book Hiring For Attitude! It was a huge success and we got rave reviews from everyone in attendance. Mark delivers so much value and immediate takeaways… it's clear why Hiring For Attitude is such a famous book. Every EO chapter should have him teach Hiring For Attitude; your members will feel an immediate impact on their ability to grow and scale by learning how to hire amazing people (and avoid the terrible ones)!