In 1-2 days of deep learning (depending on your needs), with New York Times Bestseller & FORBES Contributor Mark Murphy, your EXECUTIVES will learn how to inspire and improve the organization (and accelerate the Executive Team's performance)!
You'll learn how the best executives inspire "above and beyond" performance, affect large-scale change, and surpass growth and profit targets!
Great executives are bold, visionary, strategic, innovative and surrounded by talented high performers. This program will show you how optimize your organization’s performance and your executive career.
Rated one of the TOP 10 Leadership Development Companies in the world!
THIS CUSTOMIZED ONSITE PROGRAM IS FOR EXECUTIVES AND EXECUTIVE TEAMS.
WE CUSTOMIZE EVERY ASPECT OF THE PROGRAM, FROM THE DURATION TO THE CONTENT, TO MEET YOUR EXECUTIVES' EXACT NEEDS!
THE FOLLOWING IS A SAMPLE AGENDA FOR A 2-DAY PROGRAM. BUT THIS PROGRAM CAN BE MODIFIED AND CUSTOMIZED TO MEET YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS. OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR HALF-DAY, ONE-DAY AND TWO-DAY VERSIONS.
MODULE #1: Manage Executive Pressures and Power
• Learn the biggest sources of risk for executives and diagnose your personal leadership risk
• Develop an executive “early-warning system”
• Build coalitions of powerful influencers
• Identify the sources of power you have available and leverage them with positive results
MODULE #2: Create Breakthrough Change
• Learn why 70% of change efforts will fail.
• Discover how the greatest executives create a sense of urgency for change
• Get employees to understand the vision for the future
• Empower employees to become active “owners” of the change
• Handle opposition to change
• Diagnose how much support you have (and how much you really need)
MODULE #3: Create a Strategic Vision That Inspires
• Create a vision that pushes people to look outside themselves and see what they can become.
• Develop intuition to gauge the appropriate timing and course of your actions
• Create a vision that creates motivating expectations
• Balance your unchanging core values and purpose with your ever-changing view of threats in the outside world
• Move beyond fuzzy and poorly defined visions
MODULE #4: Make Great Strategic Decisions
• Prevent the 7 Deadly Sins of Decision Making that cause executives to miss competitors and market shifts, enter markets unsuccessfully and more
• Learn how to greatly increase the accuracy of your financial and sales forecasts (and restore credibility to the process)
• Employ scenario planning to predict the future with great accuracy and stay ahead of your competitors
MODULE #5: Execution Without Excuses
• Learn why only 31% of employees can even clearly articulate their organization’s strategy.
• Create a culture of accountability and execution.
• Learn what measures drive success (including the difference between leading and lagging metrics)
• Hold people accountable (including what to do when they fail)
• Train and communicate to hardwire results
• Discover your organization’s unique formula for competitive advantage
MODULE #6: Grow Leaders as If Your Business Depended on It
• Choose managers with high “Leadership IQ”
• Design a robust succession plan that deepens your talent pool
• Grow managers internally, and learn the best (and worst) ways to promote and move managers
• Design management on-ramps and off-ramps
• Learn what companies like GE and Goldman-Sachs know about developing leaders
MODULE #7: Clone (and Keep) Your Best Employees
• Most hiring systems are broken because they’re more likely to select people that resemble failed employees than your best employees
• Identify exactly what makes your best employees so good, and establish clear standards for hiring and performance management
• Develop a hiring process that gets the right people on the bus, while guaranteeing that low performers don’t make it past the screening interview
• 3 hiring errors that lead to hiring low performers and how to immediately fix them
• Learn the performance management process that motivates high and middle performers, while creating real improvement for low performers
MODULE #8: Create a Culture Where Everyone Goes “Above and Beyond”
• Get your employees to act like owners instead of renters
• Learn why the Ritz-Carlton has such dedicated employees, while its competitors suffer significantly higher turnover and apathy
• Discover how Southwest has both the most unionized workforce and the most engaged workforce
• Learn how most companies are unknowingly demotivating and disengaging their employees
• Remove employees’ emotional roadblocks, unlock their intrinsic motivation and align their interests with your interests
MODULE #9: Unlock the Innovations Your Employees Are Holding Back
• Inspire people to think creatively and challenge the status quo, while still keeping your day-to-day operations running
• Make innovation ordinary (not a chance event like winning the lottery)
• Use frequent change-ups to unfreeze employees’ thinking and stimulate new ideas
• Create a dynamic balance between creativity and practicality
• Discover subtle innovations on internal processes that may not make the magazine covers, but give you the edge to trounce your competitors
MODULE #10: Tune-Up Your Executive Team
• Manage executives’ brilliance and egos while still creating a functioning team
• Learn how the greatest executive teams simultaneously foster trust while encouraging dissent
• Invest your team’s time more profitably and efficiently
• Make better and clearer decisions with greater levels of buy-in
• Make the executive team the model for every other team in your organization
4 EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US!
ELEARNING COURSES TO CONTINUE THE LEARNING
We can use our elearning library (used by some of the top companies in the world) to provide follow-up training modules delivered online that keep the learning alive for attendees! We can even customize a specific curriculum to reinforce the training.
PRE-SURVEY TO ASSESS YOUR LEADERS' NEEDS
We can give attendees a pre-survey or quiz prior to the training. Then we can use the audience’s data right in the training program! This gets the group 100% engaged not only to hear the training but also to see their own data and results!
OPTIONAL 360 ASSESSMENT
Our 360 assessment delivers the most comprehensive reports available and gives your leaders the self-awareness they need to skyrocket their leadership effectiveness! For organizations that are comfortable with 360s, this can be a great enhancement to the training.
PEER-TO-PEER LEARNING GROUPS TO INTERNALIZE YOUR DEVELOPMENT
Leadership Grand Rounds is a monthly peer-to-peer experience that brings together a group of 8 to 10 managers and executives for the purposes of peer-to-peer learning and support. We install this program after the training so that every month your leaders have a forum to keep growing their leadership skills.
Early-Bird Discount for DALLAS expires in:
Early-Bird Discount for CHICAGO expires in:
THIS COURSE IS TAUGHT BY
MARK MURPHY, FOUNDER OF LEADERSHIP IQ
Contact us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-814-7859.