Can't We All Just Get Along? [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).
Conflict in the workplace is worse than ever!
From the pandemic, to employee stress, to politics, to social media, people are stressed…and it’s making workplace conflicts more emotional and difficult!
And worse, lots of outdated tools for handling conflict (like spilling your feelings via “I Statements”) leave listeners feeling manipulated and everyone still goes away mad.
So in this program called Can’t We All Just Get Along? you’ll learn the latest science on resolving conflict, and the specific psychological scripts and tools you need to fundamentally resolve conflict (and all of its tricky applications).
This 1-hour masterclass called “Can’t We All Just Get Along? The Science of Resolving Conflict” will show you:
- 7 trigger words that immediately inflame conflict (and what you should say instead)
- How to separate every conflict into Facts, Interpretations, Reactions & Ends so you can calmly and analytically problem-solve every situation
- The Redirection Script for teaching employees to manage their own conflict without you having to mediate every single conflict
- The latest research from neurologists on how conflict impairs cognitive functioning and what you can do about it
- Where you should sit/stand when you’re mediating conflict between two employees
- 1 question to ask your employees that protects you from getting sucked into taking sides and playing favorites
- Why the phrase “let’s calm down” always backfires and how you can actually bring emotions down to a manageable level
- The 5 most common conflict management styles, and the strengths/weaknesses of each
- How to ensure that employees actually resolve the underlying issues rather than avoiding issues and letting them fester (only to blow up later)
- 6-part script that shows how to calmly and thoroughly resolve conflict between employees, colleagues and bosses
- How to handle tricky situations, like when the conflict involves one of your star employees
- The 2-sentences that stop conflict in meetings and how to refocus your meetings when it happens
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.