BECOME A CERTIFIED TRAINER in communication styles
More than one million people have taken the test “What’s Your Communication Style?”
This 6-question test is so fast and powerful that employees and leaders from 82% of the Fortune 500 have taken this test. This is the most widely used communication styles test in the world that can be taken in under 5 minutes! (If you haven't taken the test yourself, you can take it here).
And now, you can become a CERTIFIED TRAINER to use this test and training with your employees, company, clients, and more!
This training includes ALL certification materials (e.g., Trainer's Guide, presentation materials, worksheets, test, exercises, and more) and your LIFETIME CERTIFICATION,
HOW YOU BENEFIT as a certified trainer
After you attend the 3-hour online certification seminar (and become a CERTIFIED TRAINER), you’ll be able to:
- Lead any kind of training or facilitation where communication is important
- Teach others how to be better communicators
- Make yourself invaluable to your company and clients
- Drastically improve communication throughout your company, clients or teams
- Add significant value to coaching sessions
- Immediately increase team effectiveness (including Executive Teams and Boards)
- Solve communication breakdowns and miscommunications
- Teach others how to better persuade and influence
HOW THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS WORKS
FIRST, you attend the 3-hour online certification seminar.
SECOND, you complete a short assignment and pass an assessment (it won’t be difficult for you, but we want to make sure that everyone who’s certified knows the material).
THIRD, you receive all of your Trainer Materials (listed below) and your CERTIFIED TRAINER credentials.
FOURTH, start training with your LIFETIME CERTIFICATION
WHAT YOU RECEIVE as a certified trainer
In addition to the 3-hour online certification seminar, you’ll receive:
- Trainer’s Guide with handouts and worksheets for to use with your audiences (The comprehensive guide includes everything trainers need to deliver What's Your Communication Style. This includes background information, administrative guidelines, a step-by-step workshop outline, the Communication Styles Model, alternative workshop designs, optional activities, Microsoft PowerPoint presentation)
- A special link to the Communication Styles Test just for certified trainers
- PDF version of the test to use (the print version is ideal for facilitators who prefer to oversee administration of the assessment, and who don't know who the participants will be before the session)
- Slides you can use for teaching your audiences
- Group and Individual Exercises to use with your audiences
- LIFETIME CERTIFICATION
Uses and Applications
What's Your Communication Style? is effective for personal, career, team and leadership development. It can be used as a standalone training assessment and program, or it can be incorporated into a broader training program.
What's Your Communication Style makes an effective foundation component for a variety of soft skills training topics, including: Communication, Leadership, Team-Building, Employee Engagement, and more.
WHY become a CERTIFIED trainer?
This certification will give you the expertise and credentials to demonstrate your deep understanding of communication skills to your employers, employees, or clients.
This certification is perfect for senior executives, managers, HR leaders, sales & marketing leaders, entrepreneurs, coaches, trainers, consultants, and more.
During the 3-hour online certification seminar, you’ll learn:
- The science behind the test “What’s Your Communication Style?”
- Methods for teaching and engaging audiences with communication styles (including for employees, leaders, sales, customer support, and many more)
- The latest data on communication styles (including breakdowns by functions)
- How to quickly discover the unique communication styles of colleagues, bosses, customers, investors, and more
- The 1-Question that immediately reveals someone’s communication style
- Specific scripts & techniques for tailoring your message to all 4 types of communication styles (Analytical, Personal, Functional and Intuitive)
- The Multipathing Model used by great speechwriters to speak to a room filled with different communication styles
- How to identify and speak to ‘process-driven’ people who like the nitty-gritty detail
- How to identify and speak to ‘big picture’ people who don’t want lots of detail
- How to identify and speak to ‘analytical’ people who want data, hard numbers, and dislike that ‘warm-and-fuzzy’ stuff
- How to identify and speak to people that are warm and chatty ‘feelers’
- The shocking data on effective communication styles from over 1 million leaders and professionals
YOUR PRESENTER: MARK MURPHY
Mark Murphy is the founder of Leadership IQ, a New York Times bestselling author, Senior Contributor to FORBES. and rated as a Top 30 Leadership Guru.
Mark's reputation as Leadership training expert is also why he's lectured at The United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, IBM, MasterCard, Merck, and more.
Mark has written some of the most practical and insightful leadership books ever, including Hundred Percenters, Hiring For Attitude, Truth At Work, HARD Goals, and more.
And his Leadership techniques and research have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc., CNBC, CBS MarketWatch, Fortune, Forbes, Business Week, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times and more.
He has also appeared on ABC's 20/20, CBS News, Fox Business News, CNN and NPR.