Getting More Influence Without Authority [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).|
Do you have enough influence? Do colleagues and bosses listen to your every word? Do they act on your ideas? If you want more influence, so you can get better and faster results, this webinar called Influence Without Authority will show you how.
The flattening of today’s organizations has created more informal power networks that make the old command-and-control model of leadership obsolete. So this 60-minute webinar will teach you how to influence others to buy-in and follow your leadership.
You’ll learn how to key into other peoples’ driving needs and craft persuasive messages for each audience. We’ll show you how to identify your likely allies and your likely antagonists, whom to approach for support and how to enlist their support. We’ll also show you how to identify your hidden sources of power and leverage them for greater leadership effectiveness.
This 60-minute webinar called “Getting More Influence Without Authority” will show you:
- The 7 Personality Drivers that determine why people will (or won’t) listen to you
- New research that shows why leaders are afraid of people with new ideas
- 4 common mistakes that instantly make you LESS influential (and how to avoid them)
- Learn how to influence each of the 7 major personality types (with specific do’s and don’ts for each type)
- How to rewrite your message depending on the personality you’re talking to
- Diagnose whether someone is likely to be your Champion or Antagonist
- How to build support (and effectively convert the people that don’t support you)
- 3 sources of power you didn’t know you had (and how to start using them)
- Understand the difference between the Attraction and Power approaches to influence
- Develop influence in flat or matrix organizational structures
- Whether you should start by convincing your Champions or your Antagonists