7 Psychological Secrets of Great Customer Service [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).|
Most customer service is subpar because companies don’t understand the psychology of their customers. And that’s why this 1-hour masterclass will teach you a new generation of techniques from psychology, decision sciences and behavioral economics. These new sciences are radically improving how we understand and treat our customers.
If your customers absolutely love your customer service, your revenue will skyrocket and your story will spread virally. But if your service is just mediocre, then beware of those dissatisfied customers who can kill your reputation (and your revenue) on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and more.
On this special 1-hour masterclass called “7 Psychological Secrets of Great Customer Service” you will learn:
- The 4 most common customer personalities and the psychological tactics that work best for each type
- How one unexpected gesture can give your customers a “wow” experience
- Why paraphrasing the words of angry customers can make them furious(and what you should say instead)
- How to plant a positive emotional image in customers minds to increase their patience and trust
- The 1 question that you should always ask whenever a customer calls you to report a problem
- How a specific type of compliment called “positive labeling” can radically improve customers’ behavior (e.g. turning cranky customers into perfect ladies and gentlemen)
- Why “process transparency” greatly relaxes customers and reduces their anxiety
- How something as simple as installing a mirror can improve everyone’s behavior (customers, employees, managers and more)
- How to “individualize and personalize” your customers so they feel an intense emotional connection to your staff (and vice versa)
- Why beginning conversations with “how are you doing today?” irritates most customers (and what you should say instead)
- 4 questions you should insert into every customer service satisfaction survey
- 3 questions that every customer wants you to answer during customer service interactions
- How to apologize to a customer and win back their loyalty
- How to use “emotional intelligence” instead of fake-sounding scripts
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.