Dealing With Bullies And Intimidators [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).
Over the past few years, as people are more stressed, our research shows that leaders today are twice as likely to act like Intimidators. And according to recent studies, as many as 1 in 4 employees has been bullied. Even the United Nations warned that bullying, mobbing, intimidation, etc. had reached epidemic levels. And a few years ago, a Deutsche Bank employee won $1.5 million in court for suffering a campaign of mean and spiteful behavior.
So as an employee or leader, what can you do to tone down the bullies and intimidators? What exactly can you say? How can you act? What about when the intimidator/bully is a boss or coworker or even an employee?
This program delivers highly-specific scripts to say and also shows you the science and psychology that makes them so effective.
This 60-minute webinar recording called “Dealing With Bullies and Intimidators” will show you:
- New research on which personality types are subjected to the most intimidation
- How a workplace civility effort can significantly reduce bullying and intimidation
- How to define exactly what behaviors constitute intimidation
- One simple metric that reveals which leaders are intimidators
- The worst kind of leadership style to adopt if you want to stop bullying
- 3-part script for when a senior leader is an intimidator
- How to separate every conflict into Facts, Judgments, Feelings & Wants so you can effectively and analytically problem-solve every situation
- 7 words that immediately inflame conflict (and what you should say instead)
- The latest research from neurologists on how conflict impairs cognitive functioning and what you can do about it
- Why the phrase “let’s calm down” always backfires and how you can actually bring emotions down to a manageable level
- 6-part script that shows how to calmly and thoroughly resolve conflict between employees, colleagues and bosses
- How to refocus meetings when a bully or intimidator threatens to derail the conversation
- How to help Talented Terrors understand that their attitude is really a problem
- How to script tough conversations with Talented Terrors by using Candor, Objectivity, Specificity, Timeliness, Calm, and Choice
- 4 part script for Talented Terrors that just refuse to change, no matter what you do or say