Managing Narcissists, Blamers, Drama Queens and More [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).|
Do you ever have to deal with giant egos, or blamers, or people who find drama in every little thing? Do you have to work with anyone who always sees the negative in any situation? Or someone who is hyper-sensitive and always gets their feelings hurt?
Sadly, not every person in our organization is nice, pleasant and easy-going. So you’ve got to know how to manage and understand difficult personalities. Fortunately, we’ve identified the Big Five difficult personalities that drive the most conflict in organizations, and we’ve developed specific scripts for dealing with each one.
In this 1-hour masterclass, you’ll learn specific scripts for managing Narcissists (Giant Egos), Blamers and Finger-Pointers, Drama Queens and Kings, Negative and Overly Sensitive people.
- Negative (they always see the downside): Because their negativity can deflate everyone around them, you’ll learn how to contain their negativity and even start to turn them positive by debunking the irrational thoughts that drive their negativity
- Drama Queens and Kings: Behind the drama is a desperate cry for attention, so you’ll learn a specific script for reducing the drama while turning them into a more rational and responsible adult
- Narcissists (Giant Egos): Behind that giant ego is a very fragile personality, so you’ll learn a very clever and subtle script for getting them to do what you want while toning-down their ego (even if they outrank you)
- Blamers and Finger-Pointers: The blame game is time-consuming and destructive, so you’ll learn a script to quickly stop the finger-pointing and make this person and positive contributor to the team
- Overly Sensitive: Learn why they’re so emotionally fragile and always looking for reasons to feel hurt and a specific script for pulling them together and keeping them productive
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.