Virtual Training Session Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Leadership IQ will provide the purchased course(s) for perpetual access via a permanent file transfer.
- Video courses are provide in MP4 format and any supplemental materials are provided in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format.
- Term and Payment.
- Courses licensed for perpetual access are only for your company's employees and are NOT licensed to share outside of your company, resale, or use by a 3rd party consultant.
- The Terms and Conditions shall commence once your purchase is completed through the online payment portal. Payment is due prior to access to the course content and is non-refundable once access to the content is granted.
- Access to the content is granted through a permanent file transfer and instructions to download the content are sent via email after purchase is complete.
- Leadership IQ does not host perpetual access in the Leadership IQ learning management system. The Services do not include any of the following: hardware; software support or development; and training or trouble-shooting except as part of the Training.
- Leadership IQ hereby grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license, without the right to sublicense, to access and use the Program Materials in the manner permitted by the Terms and Conditions. Except for the rights expressly granted above, the Terms and Conditions do not transfer from Leadership IQ to User any rights in or to the Program Materials, and all rights, titles, copyrights, and interests in and to the them shall remain solely with Leadership IQ.
- Leadership IQ’s trademarks, tradenames, service marks, logos, other names and marks, and related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the sole and exclusive property of Leadership IQ. User may not use any of the foregoing in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Leadership IQ.
- User agrees not to resell, reproduce, copy, retransmit, republish, reverse-engineer or otherwise transfer for any purpose the Leadership IQ Services.
Limitation of Liability.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, LEADERSHIP IQ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED PROGRAM OR THE PROGRAM MATERIALS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND LEADERSHIP IQ HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE SAME.
- IN NO EVENT WILL LEADERSHIP IQ BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES), OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER IN CONNECTION WITH THIHE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH HEREOF, OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE), WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED, OR OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE ANTICIPATED THE POSSIBILITY, OF SUCH DAMAGES. LEADERSHIP IQ’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES OR INJURIES ARISING OUT OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF LEADERSHIP IQ IN CONNECTION WITH ANYTHING TO BE DONE OR FURNISHED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NEVER EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE.