13 Strategies For Preventing & Stopping The Great Resignation At Your Organization [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).|
Employees are quitting at the highest rates in decades. Jobs are going unfilled for months. And 71% of leaders expect that their high performers are going to quit because of burnout!
The Great Resignation could do incalculable damage to your organization, BUT there are strategies and techniques to prevent and stop it from happening.
In this 1-hour masterclass called 13 Strategies For Preventing & Stopping The Great Resignation At Your Organization, you’ll discover the latest science-backed practical techniques & strategies for retaining your workforce.
Specifically, you’ll discover:
- The Top 5 Quality Of Life factors that employees most want from your company
- The precise days and times for working remotely that make employees the happiest
- 3 powerful analytics that predict the quitting risk of your employees
- 4 mental boosts that motivate employees when flexible work arrangements aren’t possible
- The exact script for Retention Interviews (using our famous Shoves & Tugs model)
- 7 words that employees say when they’re thinking about quitting
- Shocking new data on just how many high performers are getting ready to quit
- How 4 HR strategies can immediately save employees about to quit (including internal job mobility, mandatory time off, and short-term projects)
- 2 questions that quickly reveal the true demotivators driving resignations at your organization
- AND SO MUCH MORE....!
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.