How To Speak So Everyone Listens [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).|
When you speak, does everyone listen? Do people hang on your every word? OR, do you connect with some people but not others? Do you have trouble connecting with ‘feelers’ or data geeks or people who don’t get to the point?
A whopping 93% of leaders think they are effective communicators – yet only 11% of their employees agree. That’s a huge problem for leaders, because communication skills drive career success in today’s organizations.
Once you harness the best practices taught in this 1-hour masterclass, “How to Speak So Everyone Listens,” you’ll see your effectiveness as a communicator – and a leader – skyrocket.
AND ALSO: On this 1-hour masterclass we’ll be sharing our revolutionary new data about how communication styles can actually impact employee engagement!
In this 1-hour masterclass, you’ll learn:
- The 4 types of communication styles (Analytical, Personal, Functional and Intuitive) and how to speak to every one
- How to speak to a room filled with different communication styles (called Multipathing)
- 3 tricks for when you and your boss have different communication styles
- How to identify and speak to ‘process-driven’ people who like the nitty-gritty detail
- How to identify and speak to ‘big picture’ people who don’t want lots of detail
- How to identify and speak to ‘analytical’ people who want data, hard numbers, and dislike that ‘warm-and-fuzzy’ stuff
- How to identify and speak to people that are warm and chatty ‘feelers’
- Which modes of communication work (and don’t work), including email, voicemail, phone calls, and more
- 5 words to say when the other person isn’t listening to you
- The biggest way your communication needs to change when you’re speaking to 1 person vs. a group
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.