How To Successfully Lead Hybrid Teams & Employees [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).
In 2021, virtually every workforce will have hybrid teams and employees (i.e., a mix of both remote and in-person employees OR employees working a few days remote and the rest in-the-office).
And yet, a whopping 72% of leaders admit that they don’t have the necessary skills to successfully manage hybrid teams and employees!
Managing hybrid teams and workforces is MORE COMPLICATED than having a fully remote or fully in-person workforce BECAUSE it can create a two-tier class system, it challenges leaders’ abilities to trust and empower, and it requires a drastically different approach to managing worker productivity and accountability.
Fortunately, this 90-Minute Online Masterclass called HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY LEAD HYBRID TEAMS & EMPLOYEES is loaded with the specific scripts, processes, and checklists to ensure that your hybrid teams & employees are Productive, Accountable and Engaged!
- 2 Techniques to monitor your hybrid team’s productivity without micromanaging
- How to overcome the Proximity Bias that causes leaders to believe that employees in the office are more productive than those who are remote
- The 5 Warning Signs of a toxic hybrid working model
- 2 specific tricks to stop the Butt-In-Seat Mentality that ruins your ability to balance the needs of your hybrid team
- The Exact Days That Employees Actually Want to Work From Home that reduce stress and increase productivity (and avoids big mistakes like Apple recently made with their work-from-home-schedule)
- Precisely How Many Hours Per Week Leaders Need to Talk With Employees to keep hybrid employees engaged and productive
- The Motivational Test that reveals whether your employees are best suited to hybrid, remote or in-person work
- Discover exactly how to give employees more trust while still maintaining accountability with Amazon’s ‘One-Way vs Two-Way Door Model’ and Leadership IQ’s ‘Levels Of Freedom Checklist’
- The Ideal Weekly Meeting Rhythm to keep your hybrid team accountable and productive
- The 4 Biggest Fears that ruins leaders’ ability to handle hybrid teams (and how leaders can get over this fear quickly)
- How to quickly master Time-Chunking to achieve optimal efficiency on hybrid teams
- The Weekly Productivity Map used by many of the most successful hybrid workers
- The 3 Questions your ‘Hybrid Work Policy’ needs to answer (with real-life examples)
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.