How to Take, and Learn From, Tough Criticism [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).|
If you live in the real world, at some point you're going to get some tough criticism. Even world-famous CEOs receive blistering criticism. But why do some people take tough criticism and use it as a catalyst for extraordinary success, while others just pout and get defensive, completely missing their opportunity to get useful information?
Whether you want to personally handle criticism better, or you want everyone on your team to turn criticism into great success, you don't want to miss this webinar called "How To Take, And Learn From, Tough Criticism."
Join us for this special 60-minute webinar called “How To Take, And Learn From, Tough Criticism” and learn:
- 10 question assessment to test whether you've got the "psychological hardiness" to bounce back from tough criticism
- 3-step process for identifying at least one positive and productive kernel of insight from every bit of criticism
- Dissect tough criticism into Facts, Interpretations and Reactions so you can react more logically and analytically (and not feel personally attacked or defensive)
- 5 step Personal Development Plan that helps you take personal ownership for your success and view criticism not as a personal attack, but as a useful data point and competitive intelligence
- 2 questions to ask your bosses and colleagues to help you anticipate and predict tough criticism so that you're not blindsided or surprised, and you feel more in control and proactive
- Using the "30 Days Later" technique to calm your emotional reactions to criticism and instead think rationally and strategically
- 4 words you should always say when you receive tough criticism
- 1 simple gesture that slows people down when you're taking more criticism than you can emotionally handle or when the criticism turns toxic
- How to accept criticism in a way that builds your "trust quotient" with the person giving you the criticism
- 2 exercises to help you "reframe" every criticism into an opportunity for personal advancements