Own Your Wellbeing: A Burnout Reduction Masterclass for Employees [March 23rd]
EVENT DATE: THURSDAY, MARCH 23RD FROM 1-2 PM EASTERN
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THE RECORDING, SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND WATCH AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!
This is a course to have your employees attend!
If you truly care about your employees’ burnout, give them the tools to reduce their own burnout!
No employee is going to be happy stuck waiting around for their company to fix their burnout. Companies were built to maximize profit, not employee wellbeing, so it’s not surprising that employee burnout never appears in a Board meeting or investor presentation.
But you can prioritize your employees’ emotional wellness! In this masterclass, Own Your Wellbeing: A Burnout Reduction Masterclass for Employees, your employees get a toolkit for reducing their own burnout and improving their own happiness, optimism, and resilience.
This program goes way deeper than taking walks outdoors or a few minutes of meditation; your employees get a dozen research-backed techniques that will drastically reduce their burnout (and increase their optimism and resilience).
In this LIVE 1-hour masterclass training, your employees will learn…
- Three scripts for professionally & nicely setting boundaries with their boss (for deadlines, breaks, and workload)
- The 5-Minute Proactivity Exercise that immediately gives a sense of control for the day (and boosts productivity without extra work)
- The end-of-the-day Self-Efficacy Habit that only takes a few minutes and quickly boosts their optimism and resilience
- Seven words to say that immediately boosts their internal locus of control (the mindset that you control your own success)
- The 6-Step Resilience Reflection that swiftly boosts their ability to bounce back from stress and hardship
- The FIRE Model for not letting constructive criticism ruin their day (and how to find something useful in the feedback)
- How the Self-Distancing Technique quickly reduces emotional and physical stress
- AND SO MUCH MORE....!
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.