Live Webinar: Leading a Team Filled With Strong Personalities [FEBRUARY 27TH]
EVENT DATE: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH AT 1PM EASTERN
You want brilliant, creative and powerful people on your team (a bunch of passive "yes people" won't help you). But those big brains often come with strong personalities. And if you don't understand how to lead and balance those strong personalities, keeping your team focused, productive and collaborative will be exhausting (if not impossible).
On this webinar, you'll learn the tools and skills to make those strong personalities into a cohesive and productive team. You'll learn techniques and structures for harnessing the talent on your team, balancing the different personalities, and leveraging their strengths while keeping away from their weaknesses.
- The Big 4 Personalities you'll see on work teams (Analyzers, Implementers, Collaborators and Challengers), and the strengths and weaknesses of each personality type
- Take-home quiz to give to your team to discover their unique mix of Big 4 Personalities so you'll know how to balance them and leverage their talents
- 3 tools for keeping meetings with strong personalities disciplined and on-topic
- What to say when strong personalities are completely off topic (without offending them)
- Test for choosing the right decision-making process for your team's unique mix of strong personalities
- 2 techniques for getting the quiet personalities to participate more actively
- 3 techniques for harnessing and guiding the louder personalities to keep them engaged without them steamrolling the rest of the team
- Specific techniques for leading each of the Big 4 Personalities (Analyzers, Implementers, Collaborators and Challengers)
- 2 tools for generating productive disagreement between the various big personalities without sliding into unhealthy conflict
Don't miss your chance...Register today!
Mark Murphy, Founder and CEO of Leadership IQ.
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, weekly contributor to Forbes, and ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru. With a reputation for brilliant, yet immediately actionable, insights about leadership, he’s lectured at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, the Clinton Foundation, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more organizations.
His leadership techniques and research have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc., CNBC, CBS MarketWatch, Fortune, Forbes, Business Week, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times and more. He has also appeared on ABC’s 20/20, CBS News, Fox Business News, CNN and NPR.
Mark has lectured at...
HOW WEBINARS WORK
The live webinar event is on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH AT 1PM EASTERN.
What do I get?
24 hours before the event, we’ll send you the program slides to download. Then, during the live event, you will see the slides presented and you will also see LIVE VIDEO of Mark Murphy speaking. And within 1-2 business days following the event, you will ALSO receive the Talking Points Memo and information to access the recording of the presentation (access to the recording is available for 1 year after the live presentation).
What’s the best way to register for a webinar?
Registering online is easy and secure. If you prefer to register by phone, please call us at 800-814-7859 or email Jill Sutherland at email@example.com.
Can I test my system for webinars?
Absolutely. We use GoToWebinar for the live event, and they have a handy page that helps you test your system. Visit it here: https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W060001
I have several people in different office locations that I’d like to participate in the webinar. Can I share my access code?
Your webinar registration is restricted to one computer. You are encouraged to invite as many people as you can accommodate to fit in a conference room setting. If you have multiple locations you’d like to register, please call 800-814-7859 for discounted multi-site access. Or you can email Jill Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org