Leading a Team Filled with Strong Personalities [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).|
You want brilliant, creative and powerful people on your team (a bunch of passive "yes people" won't help you). But those big brains often come with strong personalities. And if you don't understand how to lead and balance those strong personalities, keeping your team focused, productive and collaborative will be exhausting (if not impossible).
On this 1-hour masterclass, you'll learn the tools and skills to make those strong personalities into a cohesive and productive team. You'll learn techniques and structures for harnessing the talent on your team, balancing the different personalities, and leveraging their strengths while keeping away from their weaknesses.
- The Big 4 Personalities you'll see on work teams (Analyzers, Implementers, Collaborators and Challengers), and the strengths and weaknesses of each personality type
- Take-home quiz to give to your team to discover their unique mix of Big 4 Personalities so you'll know how to balance them and leverage their talents
- 3 tools for keeping meetings with strong personalities disciplined and on-topic
- What to say when strong personalities are completely off topic (without offending them)
- Test for choosing the right decision-making process for your team's unique mix of strong personalities
- 2 techniques for getting the quiet personalities to participate more actively
- 3 techniques for harnessing and guiding the louder personalities to keep them engaged without them steamrolling the rest of the team
- Specific techniques for leading each of the Big 4 Personalities (Analyzers, Implementers, Collaborators and Challengers)
- 2 tools for generating productive disagreement between the various big personalities
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.