How to Inspire and Retain Your High Performers [Perpetual Access Download]
|YOU GET PERPETUAL ACCESS TO THIS PROGRAM! There are no renewal fees ever. A few minutes after you purchase the program, you will receive an email with information to access the download of the video program (video mp4 format) and the pdf slides. There's no need to license individual users as you get unlimited access within your organization. You can upload the video into your own LMS or shared drive (or just watch the program directly). And you get pdf files for all handouts. (Please note that these programs are only for your company's employees/leaders and are NOT licensed to share outside your company or for resale. If you want to offer these programs to your clients or others, please visit our Partnerships page).
If your best employee quit tomorrow, how painful would your life be?
Every leader needs to get serious about the possibility of their best employee(s) quitting, because…
…one of our most famous studies discovered that in 42% of companies, high performers are LESS engaged than low performers!
In the current high-stress world, your high performers are carrying the load for your organization! They're working harder and longer than ever before, their engagement scores are plummeting, their burnout & anxiety is spiking.
And most companies haven’t realized that…
…the psychology of high performers is different than your other employees. High performers will typically have more Achievement and Adventure drivers, and less Affiliation and Security drivers, than average employees.
And if we don’t harness this unique psychology when assigning work, giving recognition, etc., we risk chasing away high performers!
Let us give you the complete plan for inspiring and retaining your best employees, with ALL the scripts and tools! You’ll learn how to harness their unique psychology, remove their frustrations, and build the culture your best employees desperately want!
This 1-hour masterclass called “How To Inspire & Retain Your High Performers” will show you:
- The 3 psychological drivers that high performers have (that middle and low performers often lack)
- What to do when your high performers seem "maxed out" and a 3-question test to assess your high performer’s burnout
- The 4-part "retention" conversation script and the best time and place to hold that conversation (using our famous Shoves & Tugs model)
- 2 phrases that high performers say when they’re hiding the truth about what’s demotivating them
- How to Map the Motivations of each of your high performers (using the free 5-Driving Needs Assessment)
- Why holding one-on-one meetings with high performers over your phone video (e.g. Facetime) is so much more effective than corporate videoconferences
- The 1-question that will get high performers to reveal the exact issue that’s causing them the most frustration right now
- The psychological bias that is causing leaders to not compliment high performers enough and how to overcome it
- Why most goal-setting approaches fail miserably with high performers
- How to set "HARD Goals" for high performers that put them into a Flow State immediately
- The 1 Corporate Culture Type that high performers like the best
Through his groundbreaking research, Mark Murphy has created some of the biggest ideas in leadership. He’s a New York Times bestselling author, a FORBES Senior Contributor, ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru, and the Founder of Leadership IQ.
He’s trained leaders at the United Nations, Harvard Business School, Microsoft, MasterCard, SHRM, and hundreds more.
Mark leads one of the world’s largest leadership skills studies, and his work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and U.S. News & World Report. Mark has also appeared on CNN, NPR, CBS News Sunday Morning, ABC’s 20/20, and Fox Business News.