Leading a Remote Team Online Masterclass (Recorded Webinar)
This is a recording of the live 2-hour masterclass. As soon as you purchase, you will receive an email that gives you access to watch the program for as many times as you want for 1 year. You will also get access to download the slides and supplemental resources.
You can’t just send people home with their laptops and expect that they’re going to be immediately productive, accountable and happy. In fact, research shows that if remote work isn’t handled correctly, people will lose productivity and suffer isolation and anxiety.
Fortunately, this 2-hour Online Masterclass called LEADING A REMOTE TEAM is loaded with the specific scripts, processes, and checklists to ensure that your remote employees are Productive, Accountable and Engaged!
This 2-hour live online training is highly interactive, so bring all your questions! And after the event, you get the recording to watch as many times as you want for a full year!
JUST CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLY PACKED AGENDA (AND ALL THE TOOLS YOU GET)…
Topic #1: Keeping Your Employees Emotionally Healthy When They’re Working Remotely
- 3 Virtual Teambuilding Exercises to keep your employees feeling connected and prevent isolation (including Virtual Office Tours and Online Coffee Chats)
- The 5-Part Script For 1:1 Meetings with remote employees to monitor and improve their emotional well-being (including the optimal frequency for your meetings)
- The 10-Question Test that quickly identifies the unique ways you need to manage each of your remote employees to keep them optimally motivated and engaged
- 2 Personality Types That Struggle With Working Remotely and how you can solve their fears
Topic #2: Maintaining & Building Accountability When You Can’t See Your Team
- How to use Apple’s ‘Directly Responsible Individual’ Model to ensure maximum accountability while still giving employees more autonomy
- Discover exactly how much freedom you should give employees with Amazon’s ‘One-Way vs Two-Way Door Model’ and Leadership IQ’s ‘Levels Of Freedom Checklist’
- The Ideal Weekly Meeting Rhythm to keep your team accountable and productive
- How to use ‘Minimally Viable Components’ to make delegating easier and faster (while still maintaining sufficient control over deliverables)
Topic #3: Mastering Virtual Meetings
- 6-Part Virtual Meeting Checklist that you need to use for everyone virtual meeting
- 5 Questions To Use During Virtual Meetings to keep your team engaged, participating (and NOT checking their emails during your meeting)
- How to conduct a No-Homework Meeting that keeps EVERYONE actively engaged and awake throughout the ENTIRE meeting
- The Perfect Agenda Template for virtual meetings
- 3 Rules For Talking In Virtual Meetings including handling interruptions, crosstalk, annoying reverb, and more
Topic #4: Critical Productivity Tactics You Need To Teach Your Team When They’re Working From Home
- 2 Ergonomics Mistakes that most first-time remote employees make that kills their personal productivity
- How to quickly master Time-Chunking to achieve optimal efficiency
- The Weekly Productivity Map used by many of the most successful remote workers (including top freelancers and creatives)
- Why you should NEVER hold hybrid meetings where some employees are remote and others are in a conference room)
- 3 Barriers that work-from-home need to create to keep them productive and emotionally healthy
Topic #5: Technology Tools & Rules To Keep Your Team Hassle-Free
- How to create your ‘Tech Stack’ (i.e. the essential technologies that everyone on the team has to use) and ensure that everyone on the team uses them correctly
- Quick tricks to give your employees to make their technology work better, including how to speed-up their home WIFI, reducing echoes on conferencing systems, and more
- 4 Technology Mistakes that most remote employees make that reduces the effectiveness of virtual teams
- 6 Low-Cost (or free) technologies that make remote working exponentially easier
- Why (and how) to immediately adopt a Video-First Culture
Topic #6: The Essential Policies & Procedures You Need For Remote Working
- The 7 Questions your ‘Work From Home Policy’ needs to answer (with real-life examples)
- How to adopt a ‘Write Once Read Many’ mindset (and stop trying to creating processes with endless chains of emails)
- The Free Software from Google that your team should start using immediately to document Standard Operating Procedures for Working Remotely
- How to establish rules around Asynchronous vs. Synchronous Working
Topic #7: The Leadership Mindsets You Must Adopt When Leading A Virtual Team
- The 4 Biggest Fears that managers have about their employees when they go remote (and why those fears are the wrong ones to worry about)
- 3 Essential Studies On Remote Working (from Harvard, Stanford & Leadership IQ) that shows the huge benefits and potential pitfalls of working from home
- The 5-Question Empowering Test to assess whether your leadership style is ready to handle employees you can’t see face-to-face
...well the shocking truth is that in 42% of companies, your "high performers are LESS ENGAGED than low performers!" And that means a lot of your best people could be on the verge of quitting!
This webinar will show you how to diagnose the turnover risk of your best people and gives you a step-by-step plan to re-engage and inspire them immediately!
This 60-minute webinar called "ARE YOUR BEST PEOPLE PREPARING TO QUIT?" will teach you...
- The shocking new data on just how many high performers are getting ready to quit!
- The 3 psychological drivers that high performers have (that middle and low performers often lack)
- How to build trust and get candid feedback from your high performers
The surprising type of goals that high performers require (that are radically different from low and middle performers)
- How to assess high performers' perception of the costs and benefits of working for this organization
- The surprising analytics that reveal why high performers are often LESS ENGAGED than low performers!
- An effective "retention" conversation script and the best time and place to hold that conversation (using our famous Shoves & Tugs model)
- How to know when our conversations with high performers are NOT hitting the most critical issues
- How to tell if one of your stars is contemplating leaving
- What to do when your high performers seem "maxed out"
- AND SO MUCH MORE....!