Mark Murphy / Leadership IQ Blog
"I consider myself a high performer"
"The work I do makes a difference in people's lives"
According to a survey I conducted last week (of more than 5,000 leaders) only 22% of people say they’re very satisfied with their current position. The other 78% are divided between advancing a little or advancing far beyond their current position.
Stop Emailing For More Effective Communication
Here are three critical elements to effective communication that show why you may want to cut down a little bit on the use of email, especially for communicating with colleagues, employees and bosses:
Coachability: Interview Tips
One of the key interview tips comes from the number one reason why new hires fail. When they fail, it is Coachability, or rather, a lack thereof that is why they fail. Coachability basically means they can't anticipate feedback, they can't accept feedback...